Natalie looks 10/11 years old(18/17 years old when Glitter Ace and is actually about a year old), and is a Glitter Force warrior.
When she transforms, she becomes older, and becomes Glitter Ace.
After she transforms, her catchphrase is "A for absolutely fabulous! I'm Glitter Ace!"
As Glitter Ace, she seems to be cold hearted and responsible, but as Natalie, she is childish and not bossy basically.
As Natalie she has long brown hair that reaches to her waist & tied into a small hun and she wears a red dress with white socks and red shoes.
As Glitter Ace she wears a white dress with a cape-like hem and a red(main), white(sub) and black(sub) petticoat. She has a golden heart brooch with two pink pieces under it. Her hair is tied into a thick and big pigtail with a huge knot supporting it. She also wears a golden choker.
Natalie is a split piece of heart from Princess Marie Angelica. She was the love for her kingdom while Regina was the love for her father. After her heart was split Natalie was sent to her grandma.
- Natalie's theme color is red.
- Dina assists Natalie to transform into Glitter Ace.
- Natalie shares her name with Natalie from The Original Pretty Cure Dub by Ocean Studios ironic Aguri's dub name became Natalie.
- Natalie appears in the last episode of season 1 of Glitter Force Doki Doki
- She can only be Glitter Ace for five minutes at a time but when she uses the Golden Crown of Wisdom she can be Glitter Ace for as long as she needs to.
- Natalie technically has a sister, Regina.
- She is the first Glitter Force Warrior to join later on in the series.
- Despite being the youngest Glitter Force warrior ever, she is also the eldest.
"A for absolutely fabulous."
"Are you ready for it? Apply shades of victory!"
"Guaranteed to make any heart go aflutter,"
- Go to Natalie/Gallery